SubhanAllah wa biHamdihi
Beautiful Dhikr from the Sunnah of the Prophet
A collection of various forms of dhikr and tasbih from the Sunnah.
– SubhanAllahi wa biHamdihi (Glory be to Allah and Praise Him).
Whoever says (the above) at morning and evening time, one hundred times, none shall come on the Day of Resurrection with anything better except someone who has said the same or more.
– SubhanAllah wa biHamdihi (Glory be to Allah and Praise Him).
Whoever says (the above) a hundred times during the day, his sins are wiped away, even if they are like the foam of the sea.
– SubhanAllahi wa biHamdihi (Glory be to Allah and Praise Him)
Abu Dharr reported that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, “Shall I tell you the words that Allah loves the most?” I said: “Yes, tell me, O Messenger of Allah.” He said: “The words dearest to Allah are: subhanAllah wa bihamdihi.
– SubhanAllahi ‘l-`adheem wa biHamdihi (Glory be to Allah, The Supreme, and Praise Him)
A palm tree is planted for the reciter [of the above] in Paradise.
– SubhanAllahi wa biHamdihi, Subhan-Allahi ‘l-`adheem (Glory be to Allah, and Praise, Glory be to Allah, the Supreme)
Prophet Muhammad said: “Two words are light on the tongue, weigh heavily in the balance, they are loved by the Most Merciful One.”
– SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah)
Whoever recites [the above] one Hundred times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him or a thousand bad deeds are wiped away.
There are no reviews yet.